A Message from the President
Patrice Diamond, Mainstreet Community Board of Directors President
Mainstreet Community Services Assoc, Inc. Board of Directors
Mainstreet Community Services Assoc, Inc. Staff
- 5,000 sq ft. Clubhouse
- Resource Center - Internet Cafe
- Copying/Faxing/Notary Services
- Family/East/Wading Pools (3)
- Tennis Courts (2)
- Fitness Center and Sauna
- Concession Stand
- Two Lakes for Fishing
- Natural Walking Trails
- Pavilion/Playgrounds (2)
- Homeowner Resources Information
MAINSTREET COMMUNITY ADMINISTRATIVE CURRENT OFFICE HOURS: TUESDAYS-FRIDAYS, 9AM-6PM; SATURDAYS, 9AM-3PM CLOSED SUNDAYS AND MONDAYS MESSAGES FOR THE ASSOCIATION MANAGER: CONTACT US AT (770) 469-7238 WE WILL RETURN YOUR CALL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OR ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
PLEASE BROWSE THE HOME PAGE FOR INFORMATON AND RESTRICTIONS ON ASSOCIATION RULES & POLICIES.
Closing Letter Procedure Changes CMA has made a change in providers of closing letters, estoppel certificates, refinance letters, and lender questionnaires. CondoCerts is the new provider. HomeWiseDocs will no longer be utilized for these services.
Orders for these products can be placed on the Buyer/Seller Services page of the CMA website or by going to https://cmacommunities.condocerts.com after January 1, 2021.
Should updates to orders previously placed on HomeWiseDocs be needed, please contact CMA's Closing Department at email@example.com, and specify the needed updates. Someone will respond to you within one business day.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation!
Foreclosure and Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure
- Ensure you identify yourself on Condocerts as a Real Estate Professional.
- A copy of the recorded Deed Under Power and listing agreement must be included with the online order.
HOA/Condo Questionairre Requests
- A general association questionnaire is supplied for the Association.
- Lender-specific questionnaires will be completed upon request and at an additional cost.
- Both the general and lender-specific questionnaires are requested online at Condocerts.
3rd Party Payment Instructions
- Click on “Pay For My Order”.
- Use the confirmation number provided by your closing attorney or title services company.
- That party will receive notification when the item is ready for retrieval.
Closing Letter Requests
- You may also refer Seller Services pages at CMA's website: http://www.cmacommunities.com/sellerservices
- Community Management Associates utilizes Condocerts for all closing letter requests.
- No emailed or faxed requests will be accepted by the CMA offices.
- All Georgia and South Carolina closing letter requests must be received from a closing attorney office.
- All Tennessee closing letter requests must be received from a title services office.
- Closing letter requests are subject to rush fees if requests are made close to the closing date.
- All request types, pricing, payment options, and additional information are available at Condocerts.
*It is the policy of Mainstreet Community to collect prepaid HOA fees through the end of the year in which a property is purchased at Closing.*
- Payments may also be made, using a check, money order, or cashier's check, by either placing the payment in the top mailbox slot of the Clubhouse administrative office or by leaving the payment with a staff member in the office. NO CASH PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Payments received and posted after the 15th of the month are subject to a 10% late fee and 10% interest on the total account balance.
- Online payments made at www.cmacommunities.com can be paid via E-Check (may incur a small fee imposed by Mutual of Omaha bank) or Debit/Credit Card (a fee will be imposed by the bank based upon the amount of payment).
- All association communications are via electronic transmission, so homeowners must keep contact information up to date at all times, i.e. email addresses and telephone numbers. If the homeowner does not occupy the property as a primary residence, a valid off-site address must be provided
Rules and Policies
- Maintenance of an accurate database reflecting homeowners with current leases;
- A database of tenant names/contact information; collection and retention of all leasing-related documents;
- Conformance with leasing terms and lease expiration dates;
- Facilitation of leasing-related correspondence between homeowners and the Board;
- Provide the board with a leasing "snapshop" (i.e., a report showing percentage of homes being leased in the community)
Tree Removal Rule
- Trees or roots causing damage to the foundation or those leaning precariously and threatening physical damage to the property.
- Those trees found to be diseased or insect-infested by the DeKalb County Extension Service, the Georgia Forestry Commission, a certified arborist, or a certified forester
- Trees required to be removed by homeowner's insurance provider verified in writing
- As necessary for construction, repair or maintenance of public roads, utilities or storm water management facilities
- As part of an approved wetland mitigation plan
- Trees in the 100-year floodplain or required stream buffer may not be cut nor shall they be counted, except as otherwise provided in subsection (g), tree preservation and replacement requirements, for C-1, CF-2, M and M-2 zoned property, to accomplish requirements of the tree protection ordinance