1. RESIDENTS - Reservations can be made in person or by telephone. In order to finalize the reservation, the deposit must be received in the Clubhouse office. While dates can be reserved at any time, RESERVATIONS MUST BE CONFIRMED AT LEAST 30 DAYS BEFORE THE DATE OF THE EVENT. There is a $700 deposit REQUIRED (cashier's check or money order only) within 30 days of the event. There is a charge of $100 per hour for one to three hours of use. A flat fee of $350 will be charged for any usage over three hours. A refund of the remainder will be returned, if there are no damages and the building is left properly cleaned, within 10 business days.
2. PROPERTY MONITORING (SECURITY) FEE - The charge is $25 per hour per property monitor. During set up, one (1) Property Monitor is required at $25 per hour, and one (1) Property Monitor is required at $25 per hour during clean up. If there are 30 or less people, only one property monitor is required for the entire event. Two (2) Property Monitors are mandatory when alcohol is served. Thirty (30) - one hundred (100) people require two (2) Property Monitors, whenever there is alcohol being served. For over 100 people, three (3) Property Monitors are required. The Property Monitors are contracted through MCSA, Inc. and are present to secure the Clubhouse property. They are NOT here to participate in the function, such as moving furniture, serving food or cleaning the clubhouse, etc. These Property Monitors are instructed to enforce the MCSA, Inc. Rules and Regulations as set forth by the Board of Directors. THE BOARD HAS A CONTRACT WITH AN APPROVED PROPERTY MONITORING COMPANY. NO OUTSIDE COMPANY OR POLICE OFFICER(S) MAY BE SUBSTITUTED. REMEMBER, PERSONAL CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT -- CASHIERS CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY.
3. IDENTIFICATION - THE HOMEOWNER IS REQUIRED TO BE PRESENT DURING THE ENTIRE FUNCTION AND AGREES TO SURRENDER I.D. AT BEGINNING OF THE FUNCTION. YOUR I.D. WILL BE RETURNED AT THE END OF FUNCTION.
4. TABLES AND CHAIRS - We have folding tables and chairs that can accommodate additional seating. If more are required, that will then be YOUR responsibility to arrange for additional seating needs. There are several companies that rent tables, chairs, and dance floors to the public.
5. CANCELLATIONS - Must be made at least 48 hours before the function for a refund. Refunds are received within ten (10) business days.
6. FACILITY AMENITIES -There are three floors available for functions that are included in the rental. The first floor includes a full kitchen with utility sinks, great room, foyer and restrooms. The second floor is available for additional seating, socializing, etc. - if the furniture is moved, it must be returned to the original position. The third floor a game room with two pool tables, and is open to the function. No drinks or food can be placed on the pool table.
7. KITCHEN/SNACKBAR - Kitchen/Snackbar has a microwave, toaster oven, refrigerator, ice machine and serving bar.
MAINSTREET PAVILION RESERVATION INFORMATION
1. RENTAL - The latest the Pavilion can be rented is 11:00 pm. Residents must exit from the Pavilion area prior to the cut off time. This includes clean up time.
2. LANDSCAPED AREAS - The landscaped areas of the property and parking must be kept clean and free of litter. Responsibility for clean up of these areas remain with the resident renting the facility.
3. MUSIC - Sound amplification is permitted at reasonable decibel levels. Music must cease at 11:00 p.m.
4. PARKING REGULATIONS - All parking regulations governing Mainstreet Park Drive must be adhered to. Parking is allowed on the Pavilion side of the road where there are no signs posted. By no means can there be vehicles parked on lawns at the picnic area or playground area!
5. CLEAN UP - It is the responsibility of the resident renting the Pavilion facility to take the trash in cans to the Clubhouse dumpster. Extra garbage bags are at the bottom of the Pavilion cans and can be used as a refill.\
6. EQUIPMENT - Items borrowed from the Clubhouse as part of the Pavilion rental must be returned on the following Tuesday following the rental date. Equipment must be signed out through the Clubhouse office on the Saturday before the function.
7. ASSOCIATION FEES- Association fees must be current at the time of reservation to enter into the rental agreement.
8. CANCELLATIONS - In the case of a cancellation, please notify the Clubhouse office as soon as possible to enable other residents access to the date.
Mainstreet Community Services Association, Inc.
5001 Mainstreet Park Drive, Stone Mountain, Georgia 30088 Tel. 770.469.7238